Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss!


Oh, the Thinks You Can Think!


What a wonderful time to be an elementary teacher! I adore Read Across America week. Dr. Seuss has always been a favorite of mine as a child and as an adult. I cherish this week as my classroom and I explore the wonderful world and mind of Theodore Geisel. A brilliant sole that is gone, but certainly not forgotten.



I do not like them on a goat,
I do not like them in a boat,
I do like green eggs and ham,
I do not like them Sam I am!

Making green eggs and ham is such fun..even more fun to see the students put them in their mouths expected to nasty taste. Wait a minute..my cooking isn't that bad.

This year the Lorax is being released and our school is having a fun day in honor of Dr. Seuss and the Lorax..should be fun..check out the trailer here and check out the great ideas on Pinterest here! I pinned my activities I will be using in my classroom here as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment