Thursday, December 29, 2011

LTC Fridays

Wow.. another year has come and gone.. and just like that, 2012 is just around the corner!

I can hear the countdown now. But wait, I still have a couple of days left to find a new dress, invite over some friends for a tasty beverage and share some laughs. Here are some great ideas to help along the way via Pinterest of course!


{Style}


Isn't all this glitter so much fun!

How fun are all of these outfits; drinks and shoes to match!!


{Party Fun}

I love this framed piece, I was thinking of redoing this for some nice subway art type. So fun!

Simple, yet a must: the party favors.


Love the individual servings and displays for champange for this idea.

This is probably the cutest mantle I've seen in quite sometime..I simply must duplicate;)
Thanks Martha!


{Resolutions}
Ah..yes..it's resolution time. What will yours be?
Thanks to Pinterest..we'll keep it simple;)


I would love to hear about your New Year's happenings, decoration ideas or to see your ideas onPinterest! Drop me a line or follow me.

Happy New Years!


No comments:

Post a Comment