Friday, June 15, 2012

the ole alma mater....

Wednesday was my first conference as a future Librarian!  How fun it was that it was at MSU!  Go Eagles! Being in the library like old times; it was a bittersweet feeling.

The day began early and drug on and on. And on and on and on.  Needless to say the highlight was traveling with Veda and of course lunch and dessert!  Did I say dessert?


Since I haven't been to MSU in quite sometime...there was nothing like greasy fries from Pasquales and then a yummy treat from The Bakery on Main {which was new to me!}

{deliciousness all inside this fancy plastic container}

Luckily, I will be traveling home again this weekend for father's day and stopping by The Bakery...hmmm..what shall I get?  PBPIE...weaknesses!  hence pbheadaches;)

1 comment:

  1. Yum! And glad the conference wasn't *too* terrible! :)

    ReplyDelete