Friday, November 4, 2011

Daily Dose {Pinterest}

I'm sure most of you are addicted to the new drug...PINTEREST.

Shew...I can't seem to get enough. I check it constantly to pin and repin, the phone app {lullabyes} at night.
Tell me I'm not the only one lying half asleep trying to check out what others are pinning.

My classroom repins today! {I couldn't feed them through the laminator fast enough}


Math Assessment {Flip book and Unit Assessments...heaven sent}



Cheeseburger Book Report
{Cheeseburger in Paradise I first thought.
How handy is this graphic organizer? ..and oh so cute!}




Lastly, I CANNOT wait to put this into working order. My boxes are ordered! Thanks to Mrs. Coles. Where on earth shall I put them is the underlying question? But who could pass up an idea like this one?

Thanks a million! Check out what a great classroom Kim has!


No comments:

Post a Comment