Sunday, November 13, 2011

Holly Day Market

Yesterday was such a gorgeous day, luckily I had previously planned to make it to the Holly Day Market and have a Girls Day out!

First, a great lunch at Alfalfa's then straight to Holly Day Market {where the shopping fun began}.


Lexington vendors set up at the Carrick House this year for their annual market of superb gift giving ideas. I love going every year and this year was no different; just extra fun with some great gals!




The day didn't end at the market, luckily we were able to hit a few other stops! Some great {finds} were had by all and even more laughs {as usual}. Ahh..girl time.




Later that evening, Tim and I perused a few spots and I was stoked about the new additions I'll be adding to my tree in the next couple of weeks! Aren't they cute?



No comments:

Post a Comment