Wednesday, January 4, 2012

7,8..Lay 'em Straight.

Ahh.. new organizaiton in my life.

I'm adoring this fabulous mustache calendar. Such a perfect gift!


Ooo! Now this is what I am talking about! The Illustrated Calendar... a must for the new year!

I am exceptionally partial to my Erin Condren {LifePlanner}.
Just the title alone says..MUST have..c'mon..{LIFE PLANNER} Yikes!


I practically tote it around {EVERYWHERE} I go!! Such cute stickers inside {which are free}! I really feel so important as I feel the need to write down every single thing inside. Right down to my snacks!!

{Love my Jonathan Adler cover!}


And of course my side kick that keeps me sane, organized and feeling human since it tucks me in at night via {everything I know is stored on it somewhere}..my iPhone!


No comments:

Post a Comment