Saturday, January 7, 2012

Cheers to the Weekend!

Oh, my goodness!
It's the first week back to school since Christmas break. Let me say...FOREVER LONG!
So glad for the weekend; which leads me to what keeps me sane until Monday rolls around.

{What tickles my fancy on the weekend!}

1. Starbucks {Tall Skinny Hazelnut Latte}


2. Family Time {cuddling on the couch}

3. Spending endless time on Pinterest.


4. Some light reading.
{I magazines}





5. Sitting in the bookstore for hours just book browsing cookbooks or reading a book I refuse to purchase;)

{My mom has celiac disease, so I'm always looking for something new and tasty for her to try}

{I ❤ the spark people app and I usually thumb through any cookbooks they have if I run across them}
-SUGARBABY is simply chic and fun ways to incorporate delicious treats to any event.

via Rihanna {❤ this tune btw}

No comments:

Post a Comment