Monday, January 2, 2012

Blue by Day, Sequins by Night!



Well New Year's Eve was {full} of fun!


First to start with chanting C-A-T-S..Cats, Cats, Cats. As the University of Kentucky faced their rival the Louisville Cardinals. Not to disappoint the score was 69-62! Go Big Blue!

Later that night was to head over to a friends house for some Just Dance 3 action and champagne abuse!



Nothing says New Years like a game of Circle of Death, sweatin' to Just Dance 3 and the best company a gal could ask for.
Love the friends I have!

Even more so, I love this guy. I've been ringing my New Year's with this fella for 12 years now and I'm still as smitten as I was long, long ago.

Curious and ever so anxious to see what twenty twelve will bring.
Hope you had a great New Years as well;)






No comments:

Post a Comment